There is an increased need for roof repair in Columbus, Ohio after storms in the past few years. As time goes on, you will find that your roof needs maintained and repaired. You need to do a routine check of your roof and gutters for signs of damage. Buck I Roofing and Restoration serves Columbus, Ohio families who need roofing repairs. We have found damage that occurred years before and homeowners were not aware of it. The worst part is that most insurance polices give the homeowner only a few years to make a claim! This is one reason why we are streamlining our efforts to make Columbus homeowners aware of damaging storms.
Roofing repair services in Columbus, Ohio
You have probably seen commercials that have called certain roofing companies “storm chasers” who will be of service after large storms– making money off of homeowners. Storm chasers often rush through the repair job and have been known to take your money and run! We like to separate ourselves from our competitors in this industry by guaranteeing professional service that truly cares for you and your family. You have a right to know when your home is in need of professional repair and to have high quality roofing repair services.
Columbus, Ohio has had it’s share of storms over the last few years. Some of those storms have brought damaging wind and hail. One of the responsibility’s for homeowners is to check after each storm to see if there is any damage to their home. That can be easier said than done when it comes to your roof, gutters or anything not easily or safely accessible.
Request Free Quote
Delivering quality roof repair services in Columbus, Ohio
First and foremost, we concentrate our efforts on homes affected by central Ohio storms. I was born and raised in Central Ohio and my family is located in the greater central Ohio area.
- Our company is licensed, bonded and insured.
- We take care of obtaining the proper permits for your repairs.
- We work with local insurance companies and suppliers to get your home back into shape after a storm.
- We have over 40yrs of experience in the construction industry. This allows us to put together an ironclad case for you to get the proper repairs from your insurance company.
- We provide an excellent warranty and stand behind it. “Storm chasers” are usually from out of town and the warranty they provide is worthless once they leave town.
- We are proud of our expertise in fabrication and installation of proper flashings around chimneys, dormers and walls. These areas are critical and where most roofing companies fail. We have found that, over the last 10 years or so, many Columbus homeowners have had to call us after a new roof because the flashing was done incorrectly. When the flashing and interior damage has been fixed homeowners realize that the “great deal” wasn’t so great after all.
What to expect from our roofing repair services
If you have storm damage the solution is pretty simple– give us a call at Buck I Roofing and Restoration. When we arrive we will determine the extent of the damage, install temporary repairs to prevent even more damage to your home. We will take care of the stress associated with getting your house back in order.
What our customers are saying
“We had Buck-I out to repair some loose shingles and found that our roof had sustained storm damage that we were unaware of requiring replacement. We were concerned at the thought of such a large project. The process was easy and worry free. From the estimate, to the approval, to installation and clean up. Very professional. Trustworthy. Thanks Buck-I!”
~ Larry and Amy
“Buck I Roofing recently replaced all of our building and garage roofs and gutters. 14 structures. We are a condo complex in Central Ohio. As trustee president, I had the pleasure to work with them on all aspects of the project. From their meetings with our insurance company to selecting the type of roof and gutters.”
“They did an “outstanding job” in all areas. They kept me and the other residents informed at every step of the project, and cleaned up the site each day. I would highly recommend them.”